Arizona homeowners routinely choose to spruce up their desert landscapes by adding cacti, landscape rocks and boulders. Here is a list of average desert landscape costs.
Landscape Rocks Cost
- Landscape stone typically costs between $0.75-$4 per cubic foot.
- Priced between $20-$100 per cubic yard.
- Arizona river rocks cost an average of $230 per yard.
Landscape Boulders Cost
- These boulders cost between $100-$600 per ton, on average.
Saguaro Cactus Cost
- Average cost of a 6-inch Saguaro Cactus: $20.
- 12-inch Saguaro Cactus: $40.
- 18-inch Saguaro Cactus: $75.
- 24-inch Saguaro Cactus: $150.
- 3ft – 7 ft Saguaro Cactus: $80 per foot.
- 8ft – 20ft Saguaro Cactus: $100 per foot.
- A bulk truck load of either sand, dirt or topsoil will cost between $150-$600.
- Fill sand will cost $15-$50 per yard.
- Economy mulch will cost $2-$4 per bag or $15-$30 per cubic yard.
- Colored or hardwood mulch costs $30-$40 per yard.
- The average mulch delivery costs between $40-$100.
Wood Chips Cost
- Wood chips will cost an average of $2 per bag.
- $24 is the average cost per yard.
- Delivery will cost anywhere between $120-$250.
If you’re looking for the best pond plants for your Mesa home contact the knowledgeable and helpful folks at your local A&P Nursery.