LAWN EQUIPMENT SALES & REPAIR
A&P Sells & Repairs Lawn Equipment in Gilbert
When you’re searching “Lawn Mower Repair near me“, or “Lawn Mowers For Sale near me” in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, or Queen Creek; A&P Nursery has you covered! We sell and repair lawn mowers, trimmer, edgers, and other landscaping equipment. Buy the highest quality lawn mowers and landscaping tools from the experts and keep them in tip top shape with our maintenance and repair services so you’re ready for summer!
Sales & Repair!
We sell a wide variety of lawn care equipment. We have a selction of different sizes and capabilities, including lawnmowers, weed trimmers, hedge trimmers, line trimmers, chainsaws, and more.
In addition to sales we offer equipment needs repair. Having years of experience in servicing and repairing lawn care equipment, you can trust the experts at A&P Nursery’s full service repair center to help!
Lawn Mower Sales
Our expert lawn care equipment sales team can help you pick out the lawn mower, trimmer, edger, or any other powered landscaping equipment you might need. We understand the needs of our customers and recommend the right tools for the right job. We can help you choose the right mower for the size of property you have.
Some of the popular lawn care equipment brands that we carry include Echo and Shindaiwa.
Lawn Mower Repair
Our Gilbert lawn care equipment shop also features a full service repair center.
We service and sell parts for Briggs and Stratton, Tecumseh, Echo, Shindaiwa, Trucutt, McLane, MTD, Murray, and Honda.
Our Gilbert Lawnmower Shop can sharpen most Reel Mower’s, including Posh Reels.
Lawncare Equipment Maintenance
General Lawnmower Maintenance Tips
- Perform your 1st oil change at 5 hours of use, and after that change the oil every 20 hours. Use SAE 30 non-detergent oil
- Check your filters once a month. Arizona has fine dust – just because the filter is not dark brown does not mean the filter is not bad!
- Change your spark plugs once a year.
- Do not wash your filters out with gas, and remember that paper filters cannot be washed.
- Gas starts to go bad within 30 days of purchase so be sure to use a fuel additive for longer storage.
General Weed Trimmer Maintenance Tips
- Replace or clean your fuel filter regularly. Be sure to consult your owners manual first, but your fuel filter is likely in your fuel line or inside the fuel tank of your weed trimmer.
- Clean or replace the spark arrestor every 25 hours of use or once per season. If your weed trimmer has a fiberglass spark arrestor you must replace it as they cannot be cleaned and reused.
- Degrease and clean your weed trimmer at the end of the season to prevent excess and potentially harmful debris build up.
General Chainsaw Maintenance Tips
- Keep your chainsaw clean, including the muffler screen, cooling fins, carburetor box, air box, and spark plug
- Always make sure the clutch drum bearing is lubricated
- If used regularly, check your fuel filter on a monthly basis
Check out the lawn care equipment at our Gilbert Lawnmower Shop!
STORE LOCATION: 2601 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85234 | Phone: 480-892-7939